Saturday, October 6, 2007

When Family Comes to Visit, Part 2

After a long train ride I grabbed the threesome from the station and put them in a cab to their hotel. 45 minutes later I was finally able to find their hotel. First stop, drinks. Second stop, Ponte Vecchio. Third stops, drinks and snacks. And after much more walking, our final stop, dinner. The next day we walked all over Florence. Sights, shopping, food. Along the way, Kristin made friends with a statue...
who was actually alive!Then we walked along the Arno and checked out all of the little street vendors. These little guys were my favorite.
Wanting to make sure they had a memorable final night in Florence, I dragged my beloved visitors up to my favorite spot to drink wine and watch the sun set over the city.
Up next: Venice

No comments: