Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Conversations Part 3: Your Age


While sitting outside this evening having a beer, I started to tell Nicki a story I just heard from my 10 year high school reunion.

NicNic: you've been out of high school for ten years?!

me: yeah. wait, have you even been out for five years?

NicNic: no, that is the thing, I am kind of bummed I am missing it because I won't get to see all the pretty girls come back fat.

me: that totally happens too. It's great!

NicNic: wow, 10 years, you're old!

me: I hate you.

3 comments:

fabulous fabs said...

awww. hey at least you aren't dating her! haha. in my experience, it was the annoying girls that got more annoying--the ones that tried to start a rumor that you're a lesbian because they wanted to fuck your boyfriend in HS and never got close. i digress. anyway, i think young friends keep you younger, n'est ce pas?

Unknown said...

damn. girls can be mean, even when they are funny. sounds like you are having a great time. need more pics.

dekaN dc said...

OMG Jeff, ask me how much I LOVE that you read this!