Sunday, July 8, 2007

So this is what they call autopilot

I think Florence has caused me to chill-out a bit. Lately I am choosing apertivo with friends over yoga with Baron. I am eating fresh mozzarella instead of fat free Kraft singles, and enjoying a cold beer in place of my usual kombucha drink. While people in my class are stressing out over what to do when the program is finished, I am busy thinking about what I am going to have for dinner after class is done. Oh and yesterday, I actually had to ask a friend what day it was.

Though, I am still rocking the insomnia pretty hard. Go to sleep at 11pm, up at 1am, 3am and again at 5am. It is usually around 3am that I start emailing friends,hoping that someone is up. At least it is helping me stay in touch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skype me anytime! I love the sound of your voice and your Italian- casual look at 5:30 p.m., your time. Wish I could help you with the insomnia. My favorite drug is vodka, and that usually puts me out at 9:30! Sweet dreams!