Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fur in the City


I can only imagine the conversation between these two women...

Lady 1: "Hey, hey, are you wearing your fur jacket today?"
Lady 2: "The brown one? Heck yeah, that thing was expensive. I am totally rocking it, even though it isn't that cold out. You should totally wear yours too Ethel, then we can be twinsies!"
Lady 1: "Ooh, I love it! Do you think it will be too much? I mean, there are like 15-20 dead animals between us. I don't want to stand out TOO much."
Lady 2: "Stand out, no way! We will look classy and luxurious and everyone will be jealous. Plus, we will be TWINSIES!"
Lady 1: "Ok, I am in! Think we can get our husbands to wear those matching fur jackets we bought them too?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Best!!!! Your improv was perfect! Kisses K-