Tuesday, February 5, 2008

T'is the Season

Wedding season is right around the corner and I am way more excited about getting to buy new party dresses than I am at the prospect of facing the inevitable +1 that accompanies invitations in the mail. Lately my dating life has felt a little more 'You'll Do' rather than 'I Do'. Though I guess that can be expected when you have to sneak a peek at a guy's ID while he is out of the room just to verify what his name is. (Yes, it was our third time out. Yes, I really did that. No, I still am not sure of his name.)

So back to those dresses...


2 comments:

An Idiot Savant said...

Screw the +1. Show up, work the room, and pick one off for yourself.

That's my plan, anyway.

dekaN dc said...

Preach! Now I have a partner in crime for Yurtis' wedding!