Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I keep meaning to, but...

After a whirlwind weekend, with lots of surprises and friends from out of town, and then two concerts in two nights, I have tons of pictures to sort through. I haven't even sat down and thoroughly read through all of the wonderful messages my coworkers wrote me last week.

Too much to do and so little time. I am finally at the point where I am ready to go. Or maybe it is more that I am tired of waking up every morning with the anxiety of knowing that I have just a few days left and too many people to still see and hug and say "see you later" to before I leave.

So instead I am going to go for a run, do yoga and go to the drycleaners. I promise to share all of the pictures soon, but for now I am sort of happy just keeping them close to my heart.

No comments: