Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Zuppe!


Hi there,
Still no Internet in my apt., so I am writing this fast from a little cafe. As soon as I get Internet (24-36-48 hours... gotta love Italians and their time) I will go back to fun, short posts. But for now, here is my last 24 hours.

Last night I walked around my neighborhood and decided to have wine and some soup at a cute cafe by my place. Eating alone is actually nice sometimes! Aside from mass quanities of wine, I ordered what I thought was fish soup and got a ginormous platter of clams, calamari, mussels, shrimp and two huge fish filets in a tomato garlic broth-sause thing. And it was like 9 euros. I think I may have moaned a few times as I ate it. Actually, I know I did. Along with doing my happy little food dance in my seat.
Oh, that is not an actual pic of the zuppe, but pretty close. I know how you love visuals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummm...so much more Italian than suchi. Bon appetite! Enjoy the flavors and know how much you are missed. Love, Mamushka