Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8 Things

A while ago PGlow forwarded me a chain blog where you list 8 things about yourself and then tag 8 people to do the same. I am pretty sure all 7 of you that read this already know most of these things, but here I go anyway...

  • I started reading when I was 3, which completely freaked my mom out. Oh, I also used to talk in a foreign language every night at 11:30 in my sleep, which freaked her out even more.
  • Debbie Gibson was my first concert. Holy F*ck was my last.
  • I love eating left over salad after the lettuce gets soggy from the dressing.
  • I still sleep with my baby blanket.
  • I have been pierced 11 times.
  • I pretend to be asleep when I don't feel like talking to people.
  • The only reason people call me Meg is because three years ago that is how Merker introduced me to Claud and it stuck.
  • I was the first female altar girl at my church (I know, riight!).

2 comments:

An Idiot Savant said...

You and I are blood brothers. I *may* also pretend to be asleep when I'm done talking with people for the day.

Kick either of us to find out...at your own peril!

Miss you!

dekaN dc said...

ha! now no one will ever believe we are really sleeping!