Friday, August 31, 2007

And It All Clicks

Anyone that has known me for 5 minutes can tell you that I am an extremely emotional person. I run on feelings, not always logic. What can I say, I am an Aquarius! Sometimes this can be a good thing, sometimes not-so-good. I can take things too personally. I forget that other people have things going on too. For example, if I call you and you don't call me back... I assume it is on purpose. If I send an email and don't get a response... I am being blown off. Like I said, not always the most logical. And let's me honest, a little narcissistic!

So I have been working on it. Making sure that place between my emotional and my logical side connect. And you know what? I think they have. I get it. Other people have things going on in their lives outside of the "world of me". We all have our bad days, our good days, our busy days, and just sh*t we need to figure out.

This is a good place to be. And way less exhausting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Applause, applause!!! Figuring yourself out always feels like a HUGE milestone!!!! Kisses K

Greg said...

Crap... I need to look through my email to make sure I responded to yours!!!